Saturday, June 4, 2011

June Is Off To a Good Start!

Well, today is June 4 and I think the month has gotten off to a pretty good start. It was a 4 day work-week which is always wonderful. No matter if you like your job or not, an extra day off is ALWAYS pretty terrific. Payday was on the 1st-yay! The best thing so far is seeing friends from home.

Kim Irby and Mendy Brooks came to town with a couple of ladies from their church. I got to meet them two nights for dinner. They are sweet, wonderful, Christian friends. I just wish I was off work so I could've spent more time with them.

Kim & Mendy
Mendy, me & Kim

Me, Kim, & Mendy

I am blessed to be friends with these two awesome women. They have your back and are always there with prayers and support- never fail. It was so sad driving away from them, and I have to admit I cried. It's been two years since I've seen them-before we moved from Memphis. I don't want it to be that long again.

Ok, well- didn't want to turn this into a downer. It REALLY has been a good month so far, and I'm looking forward to a great summer filled with family, friends, concerts, and of course the beach.

So, until next time (which may be a while if I keep forgetting my sign in and password)................... Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment