Friday, August 5, 2011

Things I Love About Lower Alabama

There are soooo many things that I LOVE about living in LA (Lower Alabama). It is safer and quieter (even in tourist season) than my life in Tennessee. Everything here moves at a slower pace too, which is awesome!

Of course what I love most about LA is the beach! It's so relaxing to just go sit and forget about your worries.

We took this a week or so after we moved. I love how someone made these footprints. Kinda helps you remember just how big God is and that he is always there even when you don't feel like it.

There are such cute little houses here. Of course if there are neighborhoods back home that have houses this colorful too, but these are actually in areas that you WOULD WANT to live in.
I always joke with Kevin saying that I want to live in a purple one. :)


There REALLY are alligators here living in the "wild".
For some reason, we get soooo excited everytime we see these guys. You can be driving down the road and see them from the car on the banks of rivers, lakes, and lagoons.
This guy was 8-10 feet long.

I love seeing the pelicans. The coolest thing is seeing them "dive" into the water to eat fish. I could watch them for hours.

One of my favorite places to go are the marinas.
I LOVE to see the boats. I really think I want to live on a boat instead of a house. That way I will always be on the coast, and can live anywhere I want.
We also like feeding the fish at the marinas.

Mobile Bay is beautiful. This is from the Fairhope side.

This is the lagoon in Gulf Shores. Gorgeous!

Ok, back to the beach!!!! I'm sure that's what y'all wanna see anyway. :)

These little guys are interesting and creepy at the same time. They're the size of spiders and make me think of them too.

Even Rocky gets into going to the beach.
He LOVES being a beach dog :)

And of course my boys like to have fun at the beach too

Thanks for your time friends. Hope you enjoyed the tour of LA. Come down and see it for yourself.

Peace out til next time.

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could afford to go to the beach! Thanks for sharing the beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete