Sunday, July 10, 2011

Joey Got His License

Joey has been wanting to get his license for quite a while. since he was 2 I think :) He would've had it WAY before now, but I being a horrible mom lost his social security card. The SS office has been crowded everytime I went by on my lunch break, so there hasn't been time to get it replaced.

I took off work Friday, applied for his SS card, and he FINALLY got his license.

We gave him our truck. He has been putting money into it for over a year to get it the way he wanted it including a $2500 sound system.

He now has insurance and enjoys cruising the strip along the beach yelling at girls with his radio booming. Typical boy. :)


He takes after his mom and has bit of a lead foot, but thank goodness for cruise control when he remembers to use it- only thing that keeps me honest. He also already drives with only one hand, again like me. Now, hope he doesn't text or talk on his phone and drive like I do.

Until next time- Peace out friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment