Thursday, January 8, 2009

Don't Like Change

Why is change so hard? I am not a "change" person- unless it's something I wanna do..LOL.. I have changed desks/offices twice at work in the last 2 days, and may be "changing" my position. I'm really not sure yet. It is totally driving me CRAZY. I was told that I will for sure have a job- n problem, but the not knowing exactly what I am going to do is driving me nuts. I am a person who plans every second of my life. So not knowing what I am going to do one day to the next is not something I adapt to well. Sometimes I wish I could be a "fly by the seat of my pants girl". Instead I an totally type A, and think I passed it down to my daughter (poor Kristin). we are both into structure and no real surprises.

Now, some changes would be good... like winning the lottery (which would be hard since I don't buy lottery tickets). If I won, I think I would do nothing but travel for the rest of my life. I don't think I would even need a home or anything. Just pack up my family and travel. Never go to the same place twice. Kevin thinks I would hate it after a while, but I'm not seeing it. Think about it, if I had millions, I could just fly my friends on vaca with me when I missed them. :)

Again, just my thoughts.. I sound so self-absorbed these days. I'm not trying to- just been totally stressed this week, and this blog seems to be the only way I express myself... my only "power".. I'm not usually like this... Just gotta get somethings off my chest.. Hang in there, some posts won't be as whiney :o)

Gottta get off here..

Peace out....

Love, Bcky :o)

1 comment:

  1. Life is full of change. None of us really like them but we have to do it. You know me, I am a scheduled person and I hate when things are not on some type of routine each day. It makes me feel crazy!
    I have learned to adjust...a little!

    There will be many more changes coming into our lives in the next few weeks and we will have our crazy moments and then we will get used to the new things....only to have things change again! LOL

    ReplyDelete